Tuesday, September 16, 2008




Yeah, i'm pretty behind but as time permits I will catch up.. I swear to myself. ha

But, I just HAD to write about this something.

So, yesterday I had an appointment at 7pm, but with a busy busy schedule lately, I left the house at 5:20, thinking it was at 6, only to get halfway there when I thought it would be "smart" to look at my appointment card and just MAKE SURE. Sure enough, that intuitive feeling was right, and there I was halfway to Laguna Niguel, and with about an hour or so to spare. Then ta-da my little light bulb went off- I was finally going to take myself to the new Fresh & Easy that i've been desperately hoping to find time for. All of these conversations with my sister-in-law Lauren about how wonderful it was inspired my curiosity. With some free time, and much easier shopping because Lily was at home with Jon, I set forth on my new grocery shopping adventure (which to me was a treat in all ways).
As I neared my 4th aisle, wide-eyed picking up items i've never tried before.. I heard a familiar little voice. Flabergasted, I jumped in the air, pushing my cart forward and bounced happily and gayfully to the other end of the aisle, where no other than the advertiser herself was there with my little bundles of Joy, my nephew Griffin, and my beautiful niece Parker. WHAT A SPLENDED SURPRISE!!...

As I left, my heart filled with love- I just was reminded how amazing life's timing can be, and how one thing that seemed like a drag, turned into giving me enough time to do something i've awaited and then the cherry on top: seeing my favorite little people. 1 minute earlier, later, I may have missed them around an aisle turn. I love life's perfect timing even when we don't realize it will be perfect at times.

1 comment:

knuckleberry said...

That WAS crazy wasn't it?! And it was so oddly busy that day at good 'ol Fre-sheezy. Had to beat down an old lady for a shopping cart...